Packages for functions may be delivered to the hotel up to three days prior to the event/convention. Arrangements must be made through your Event Manager for storage. Please note, there is a fee associated with shipping and receiving; contact your Event Manager for specifics. Also note that the hotel storage facilities are extremely limited.
When shipping materials to the hotel, please include the following information on all packages to insure proper delivery and storage:
Hilton Americas - Houston
Houston, TX 77010
Arrival Date/Hold for Arrival date
We also recommend that you have a packing slip both inside and outside of each package. Guests will be responsible for the packing and return of all packages.
Receiving, handling and shipping charges may apply. No COD packages will be accepted. The hotel’s policies on safe package handling are based on advice from the United States Postal Service (USPS) and the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The following are tips for successful shipping to the Hilton Americas-Houston:
• Multiple packages within a single shipment should be numbered in sequence (e.g. 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3). It may be helpful to make note of individual package contents so that careful records of all materials may be maintained and the sender alerted in the event of damage or non – receipt.
• Heavy boxes should be identified so that staff (either yours or ours) can avoid injury while lifting them.
• If there is more than one on-site delivery location, please label the boxes with their specific delivery destination (e.g. Office or Registration/Convention Registration Desk).
• Exhibitors are required to ship freight to the designated drayage company, which will deliver boxes to the appropriate exhibit booth.
• Send shipping information in writing to your Events Manager. Be specific regarding: the # of boxes shipped; the point of origin (company/city); how they were shipped; when they are to arrive; where they should be delivered once they arrive; the size, weight and relative condition of the boxes; and any other information which would help the Hotel properly handle your shipment.