The Hilton Americas - Houston takes pride in the condition and aesthetic appearance of our facility. In order to maintain a quality image for all hotel guests, there are a few things we ask of you during your stay:
Only professionally printed signage is allowed in the meeting/convention areas. These signs can be used with easels or in sign stands. No handwritten signs or flip charts are allowed outside the meeting rooms.
Banners may not be hung along the walls of the Public Areas. Banners may be hung from the skirting of the hospitality desks and at outdoor functions. In addition, nothing is to be placed over exit doors or located to conceal or obscure any exit.
In order to preserve the décor in the hotel’s public areas and ensure a safe environment for our guests and hotel associates, the hotel has established the following policies for signage:
• No hand-made signs are allowed.
• The hotel provides electronic signage in the lobby level and meeting room floors as well as in front of each meeting room.
• All signs must abide by City of Houston Fire Code and not obstruct public traffic space.
• No signs, posters or printed material will be allowed to be pinned, taped, or affixed in any way to the doors, walls or ceilings anywhere.
• Arrangements must be made with the hotel’s Property Operations Department, through your Event Manager to hang any posters and/or banners, in addition, fees will be assessed.
• Signs may be ordered, at a charge to the guest, through your Event Manager.
• Banners and/or signs which are to be attached to floor-supported drapery will be the responsibility of the Decorating Company, not the hotel’s Property Operations Department.
The hotel allows the placement of signage as a courtesy to our group customers. Each group is required to remove all signage within 24 hours of the last day of their event.
ON THE LOBBY LEVEL
Main Lobby Signs and banners are prohibited in the rotunda area of the main lobby. Signs are allowed near the guest room elevators.
East Lobby Entrance For groups using the East Lobby entrance as a location for bus pick-up or drop-off, one (1) sign on an easel is allowed in this area to direct guests. The sign can be placed one (1) hour prior to the scheduled departure/arrival and removed 15 minutes after the last vehicle departs/arrives.
Near the Escalators No more than one (1) directional sign per group may be set on the Lobby Level.
ALL MEETING ROOM LEVELS
SIGNS - (Levels 2, 3 & 4) No more than one (1) directional sign per group may be placed at each escalator landing. Signs may be placed outside each assigned Meeting Room and displayed on an easel. The preferred/recommended sign size is 22”W x 28”H.
BANNERS – (Levels 2, 3 & 4) Banners may be hung in the pre-function area and inside the ballrooms and meeting rooms on levels 2, 3 & 4 by our Property Operations Department. Banners in the pre-function areas must be removed at the end of the event. The hotel’s Property Operations Department is responsible for hanging and removing any banners in public area. There will be a fee charged based on the prevailing rate.
Please see the attached for branding opportunities within the hotel. Please check with your Catering/Event Manager on options and pricing over your event dates.